Kids Summer Camp
For Rising 1st-5th graders
Are you looking for a FUN, ACTIVE, & EDUCATIONAL camp to send your kids to this summer?
Are you wanting your kids to grow in their love for healthy food & to have fun learning Crossfit style fitness? If you answered yes, this camp is going to be perfect for your kids! We're going to be tying in fun and simple nutrition education, Crossfit style fitness & obstacle courses, team competitions, prizes and more! Register NOW to reserve your spot! Space is limited!
What Your Child Can Expect at Camp Restoration
• Learn how to portion out healthy meals & snacks with balanced macronutrients
• Learn the importance of eating nutrient dense foods & how this will help them do better in school, do better in their sport, and feel better all around
• Receive a take home nutrition guide that the whole family can use
• Participate in a healthy habits BINGO card throughout the week (at home) and accumulate points for their team through participation
• Learn 5 basic functional fitness movements that are incorporated in all CrossFit style workouts
• Gain strength, endurance, balance, coordination & flexibility
• Participate in a fun & competitive team atmosphere where they'll be earning points through various games, competitions, obstacle courses & nutrition quizzes
• And finally they'll be able to take the knowledge and skills they learn about fitness & nutrition with them the rest of their lives
Nutrition Topics To Cover
• Basics and importance of protein, fat and carbs- what are these are what are fun ways to get healthy food choices in your diet!
• Importance of drinking water- how this matters for your body to function optimally vs. drinking sugary sodas, juices, and sports drinks
• Importance of limiting sugar and processed foods
Fitness Topics To Cover
• Air squat, burpees, sit ups, push ups, ground to overhead
• The movements we work on will not be limited to the above, but we will take one day for each movement to teach proper form and mechanics
• Each movement will be incorporated into competitions, games, and workouts for that day!
9a - 9.20a
the Day Clinic
9.20a - 9.40a
9.40a - 10.30a
Game Time / Workout / Competition
10.30a - 10.50a
11a - 12p
Group Game, Obstacle Course, Stretching
Rising 1st-5th Graders
Space is limited to 20 kids
$149 Per Child
Due Upon Registration
Register For Summer Camp!